Wednesday, May 31, 2017

WINNER's Lee Seunghoon talks about being the first YG group to ever promote for 8 weeks

WINNER's Lee Seung Hoon had a solo photoshoot with 'Singles'.

During his interview, he said, "I like fun things. I think about how to have fun while working when preparing for comeback or working on our song, and I think about how to make people laugh. It's great to think up something and use it during our promotions."

He added, "This is the first time ever in YG Entertainment that an artist is promoting for 8 weeks. Thanks to that, we got a bigger window to meet and communicate with fans. We get a bit tired since we have a lot to do, but I'm not stressed by it. I have fun every single moment."
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Kpop World • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top