Saturday, March 19, 2016

G-Dragon and Nana Komatsu get flirty for 'Nylon'

G-Dragon landed on the cover of 'Nylon Japan' with Japanese actress Nana Komatsu
The concept '[BOY≒GIRL] Nearly Equal' is applied to the photo shoot to capture the fashion of no boundaries. G-Dragon and Nana Komatsu fill up a total of 16 pages with trendy spring fashion pictorials and interviews.  

G-Dragon first shared a comment on working with Nana Komatsu as he said, "I think Nana Komatsu is a person with many charms. I was expecting the photo shoot to be tiring since it was after a concert, but thanks to Nana I was able to enjoy the shooting."

Nana Komatsu also talked about working with G-Dragon"I was very nervous about working with someone who had me starstruck. I told G-Dragon that it feels like a dream that I am working with him, and he responded 'It is a dream,' which made me laugh."

More about their collaboration can be found in the May issue.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Kpop World • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top